Tuesday 24 January 2017

What's New?

I hear you asking, just because I haven't posted for a few days!

Well, for a start Big Li'l Miss and Li'l Li'l Miss are both getting used to each other. Li'l Li'l Miss sleeps throu all the noise her older sister makes, which one would expect of a baby who is now 22 days old and putting weight on nicely!

Then of course there's this 'ere tat it and see which a certain tatty OG is running! My latest contribution is here:

 

I'm also crocheting a bag! When it's eventually finished it will be used to hold my teaching shuttles in... you know, those that are ready wound to show how to tat!! Maybe even a length of 'thick' simple edging or something as well! Anything which is simple to teach for beginners!

Right, this TIAS ... it does still remind me of a downside up (or is it outside in...) Humber Ella!! Oh, and for those that didn't see the original on Dads comments... follow this link!

Right off to make a cuppa

Chat soon

No comments:

Post a Comment