Saturday 14 June 2014

As promised....

Yesterday my parcel arrived from Roseground!!  I'd ordered their newest commemorative tatting shuttle... in memory of those who gave so much in WW1!!

This is it:



I got a few other 'bits' as well.... a large shuttle for an 'idea'... but I'm not telling about it yet!!! LOL, a thread cutter that's 'plane friendly', and I'm going to make a lanyard for things like that, my hooks, and the picot gauge!!!  Sometime!! VBG

I also ordered a pair of left handed stork scissors!!!!  Yes folks, in case you didn't already know.... I'm a Left Handed Tatter!!!  LHT's Rock!!! ROTFL!!!

Not a long post today as next doors dogs keep trying to steal our cats food, and their 'visitor' is HUGE!!!  A Very Large black Newfoundland!!

Right, chat later!!


6 comments:

  1. That's a pretty shuttle. I've got one of those plane friendly cutters but have never used it on the plane!!! I do use it lots when out and about as it's in my tatting travel 'kit'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which is why I'm considering treating me to 'that' bag.... so I can leave it in the car and it's always with me when I'm out!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very sweet and emotional shuttle. I live in Flanders, and I feel there are more poppies that ever. I wonder if our government sowed them for the tourists?
    I admire left handed tatters. How do they learn to tat? It is difficult enough as it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a left handed tatter and taught myself with a lot of trial, error, swearing and just doing it my way. Its the way we learn to do a lot of things in a right handed world

      Delete
  4. Lovely shuttle, very special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's lovely too Jane & Tally Tatty. Poppies grow in profusion where ground is disturbed.... maybe they disturbed it.... As for left handed tatters.... we do it.... Because We Can!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete