Monday 18 November 2013

Christmas Tatty!!!

Now this is all Janes BC3's fault.... (well I've got to blame someone somewhere.... LOL)  You see a few weeks ago she put up a new pattern on her website....

When we went to see my mother in law yesterday, there's an 'old fashioned' department store round the corner... they sell everything from gardening stuff to baby clothes, furnishings to crafty bits, and lots of things in between!!! (Yes, it's linked so you can be nosey... they've been in Hull for as long as I can remember, in fact, I think they started here.) Anyway, these star beads found their way into my basket!! I'd only gone in for velcro!!! Came out with star sequins, star beads, velcro, knitting needles (for my granddaughters cardi) Needing something to make to go with the beads, and having some thread already on bobbins along with beads and the pattern....



So, in between lunch and tea it just had to be created!!  Now I've got to wind shuttles again for the 3D snowflake!!  Great pattern isn't it??  It may well end up being either on my Christmas Tree or on someone else's... haven't decided yet!! VBG


Chat later!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable...!! I love it with the star on top...

    ReplyDelete